Propel is hiring a part-time Executive Assistant.
Know someone who would love to join the team? Check out and share the post below!
Propel ICT is Atlantic Canada’s Startup Accelerator. We educate and mentor entrepreneurs with the goal of launching Atlantic Canada's first billion-dollar tech company. Our team has a passion for innovation and entrepreneurship. We work together virtually and are based in all four Atlantic provinces.
Location: Charlottetown or Stratford PEI. The successful candidate will work from their home office with occasional meetings with the CEO of Propel ICT in Charlottetown or Stratford.
Weekly Hours: The equivalent of 3 days per week (22.5 hours) on a flexible schedule possibly expanding to full-time depending upon workload growth.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and team members located in the four Atlantic provinces
- Collect and compile data and reports required in accordance with funding agreements with multiple government agencies
- Assist CEO and team members with travel arrangements
- Manage event planning and logistics in multiple locations throughout the region
- Employee record keeping and other ancillary administrative duties
- Extensive administrative experience
- Experience working remotely in a home office environment an asset
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Some travel required to Propel ICT events throughout region
- The individual must be dependable and detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with commonly used administrative software and tools (eg. MS Office, Google tools, etc.)
Compensation: commensurate with qualifications and experience
If you are interested in being considered for this position please email your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 19, 2017. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.