The Propel ICT’s Launch36 Accelerator Program has been developed to provide support and services that entrepreneurs can utilize to establish and efficiently grow their businesses. We support business development and growth through coaching, mentorship, goals and accountability. Our network of mentors provides a basis for stronger, more effective businesses, creating new opportunities in the market place.
The Launch36 program is often in a state of controlled chaos with all of the companies, mentors, visitors, events, and media that are always present. The project co-ordinator needs to thrive off this energy and activity while having the skills to make it all happen efficiently and at a high quality level, with an eye toward how we improve through iteration and experimentation.
The Program and Event Co-ordinator reports to the Executive Director. The position is located in Moncton, NB.
· Managing entrepreneur support activities including: Entrepreneur intake and coordination of mentor assignments, data collection and ensure that elements of the coaching and mentoring program are implemented
· Manage the Mentor operations process including: Identify and recruit potential mentors, manage the Mentor intake process, orientation and communications
· Event support, some planning and coordination of meetings and events
· Resources library: Provide materials and information resources for mentors and entrepreneurs, maintain knowledge of industry and entrepreneurial support trends, assist with materials for the website
· Funding support including identifying funding options available for entrepreneurs, providing awareness of Launch36 and its entrepreneurs to funding sources
· Propel ICT support: Assist with potential project obligations of Propel ICT, enhance relationships with other service and government organizations related to the work of Propel ICT and perform other duties as may be designated by the Executive Director
· Event coordination and planning;
· Administration and Logistics;
· Client relations;
· Sales and Development;
· Marketing and Social Media
· Possess and maintain a valid unrestricted driver's license
· Bilingualism is an asset (French and English)
· Strong operational, get-it-done capabilities with a startup mentality;
· A passion for networking and connecting;
· A near neurotic need to ensure order, process, operations and logistics;
· Self-motivated and independently driven;
· Interest in entrepreneurship and start-up businesses;
· Interest in learning and adopting new technologies
· Adaptable, honest, confident and enthusiastic
Start Date: Upon availability