Propel ICT, Atlantic Canada’s startup accelerator, is offering a new program to help foster growth in the East Coast technology ecosystem.
This focused program is for leaders of growing ICT companies who are ready to take the next step in their evolution. Each session of the Growth program is customized to meet the specific needs of its participants, with respect to the fact that an entrepreneur’s time is limited and valuable.
HOW IT WORKS
- A six-month program
- Customized programming to meet the specific needs of the small number of participants.
- Two intensive in-person half-day workshops and monthly online meetings.
- One-on-one sessions with veteran tech leaders like Gerry Pond, Dave Grebenc and Steve Burns.
- Access to Propel ICT’s newly launched Speaker Series featuring experts in sales, marketing, pricing, product development, executive leadership, HR and more.
- Showcase events in various markets to connect participants to new partners, customers and investors and open up new opportunities internationally.
- An interactive private social media group to share ideas and pose questions.
- High impact program with a focus on you and your business.
- Real-world learning from experts who’ve been there and are willing to share their experience.
- Interaction in a confidential setting with peers facing many of the same business challenges.
- Exposure to new players and new ideas that can help your business grow.
- Validation of business strategies, discovering blind spots and finding new opportunities.
- There is no fee for companies to take part in Growth.
- Propel ICT does not require any equity or options in participating companies.
- Participants are only expected to cover their travel expenses.
To apply or find out more, please contact email@example.com.