Join us for an informative hour to learn about Propel’s programs and network, which program is best suited to accelerate your startup, and the outcomes you can expect to see throughout the accelerator.
This informal session is open to the public. We encourage you to come out and get to know more about what Propel ICT is doing here in Halifax and across Atlantic Canada.
Come by, get informed, ask questions (and enjoy pizza too!).
Register here: https://propelinfosession-halifax.eventbrite.com
Our accelerators support both early and growth stage startups.
LAUNCH - early stage:
You should apply to this program if your startup is looking for mentorship around
- Validating customer problem and solution assumptions
- Creating a customer validation strategy
- Defining and building a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Developing a profitable business model
- Building compelling offers using demos and rapid prototyping
- Communicating progress to advisors and investors
BUILD - growth stage:
You should apply to this program if your startup has some market traction and is looking for mentorship on:
- Refining a repeatable model for customer acquisitions
- Strengthening the startup team
- Creating a framework to scale people, processes and systems
- Finding product/market fit
- Learning to be data informed, not data driven
- Developing an effective and compelling product demo