Launch is our program for early stage companies that are pre-revenue; with little to no traction. We will guide entrepreneurs through the early stages of validating, developing and launching a startup. This program is delivered onsite at one of our community partners: St. John’s NL, Fredericton NB, Halifax NS, Charlottetown PE.
There is a maximum of 9 spots per cohort. Each Launch program is delivered over a 12-week period that includes in-session workshops, mentorship, business model canvas, updates and presentations, personalized 1:1 coaching sessions, Q&A fireside, panel speakers and webinars. Attendance is mandatory.
You should apply to this program if your startup is looking for mentorship around:
- Developing a profitable business model
- Validating customer problem and solution assumptions
- Creating a customer validation strategy
- Defining and building a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Building compelling offers using demos and rapid prototyping
- Communicating progress to advisors and investors
Once applications are open, we urge you to get yours in as soon as possible. This allows the Propel Team and Selection Committee a preliminary review. Applications for the Fall 2016 cohort will be open in May. Semi-final applicants will be determined in July, you will be notified on the status of your application. If you are chosen, you will be invited to attend Selection Camp in August. Program starts September, 2016. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.