Educate And Mentor Entrepreneurs With The Goal Of Launching
Atlantic Canada's First Billion Dollar Tech Company
Our programs are intense and focus on results. We have some of the top minds in business and technology from across Atlantic Canada working as volunteer coaches and mentors.
Propel ICT delivers two Accelerators, Launch and Build. Both are comprised of a 12-week intensive program, beginning with a call for applications and then shortlisted for Selection Camp that competitively chooses companies for entry into the Accelerator.
Launch is a pre-revenue startup accelerator focused on helping companies validate, develop and launch their startup.
The Build Accelerator is a startup accelerator program focused on early revenue startups, those who have progressed beyond the idea phase with initial market traction, and are developing the entrepreneurial skills required to grow the company with a strong emphasis on sales and marketing at scale.
Launch guides entrepreneurs through the early stages of validating, developing and launching a startup.
You should apply to this program if your startup is looking for mentorship around:
- Developing a profitable business model
- Validating customer problem and solution assumptions
- Creating a customer validation strategy
- Defining and building a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Building compelling offers using demos and rapid prototyping
- Communicating progress to advisors and investors
Build focuses on later stage startups, those who have progressed beyond the idea phase and earned initial market traction.
You should apply to this program if your startup is looking for mentorship on:
- refining a repeatable model for customer acquisitions
- strengthening the startup team
- creating a framework to scale people, processes and systems
- finding product/market fit
- learning to be data informed, not data driven